ABS Material Grinding Polishing Machine 100r/min ~ 1000r/min Speed
YMPZ-2-300/250 Automatic Metallographic Sample Grinding and
In the metallographic sample preparation, pre-grinding, polishing
and grinding are the indispensable procedures. This machine is
controlled by single chip microcomputer. With beautiful appearance,
stable performance and convenient operation, it realizes the
automation of grinding and polishing. Therefore it is the ideal
equipment for metallographic sample preparation.
- New and beautiful appearance, ABS material integral forming.
- It adopts high definition LCD touch screen, clear to display and
easy to use.
- DC brushless motor, used for a long time; super mute design brings
a good experience.
- The grinding disc is made of stainless steel, firm and steady.
- Strong large support chassis design ensures the precision rotary
- Spindle leak-proof design ensures the bearing without damage.
- The size of the disc is larger than the same products in the
market, can select 300mm or 250mm grinding disc, adapted to various
materials preparation of test samples.
- Grinding disc stepless speed or four speed control, clockwise or
anticlockwise rotating direction, which makes the sample smooth and
- With magnetic grinding disc design, it supports for fast disc
replacing system, the plate is Teflon painted which makes no
residue of changing polishing cloth.
- Equipped with the automatic grinding head, it replaces the manual
grinding and polishing. And it can set time and rotating speed of
grinding head, with lighting system, it improves the grinding and
polishing quality and efficiency of samples.
- It can store ten kinds of grinding and polishing procedure, set
different parameters for different samples.
- With optional ZDD-1 automatic dropping device, it can set time and
drop uniformly for the suspension.
|Grinding and Polishing Disc Diameter||300mm or 250mm|
|Abrasive Paper Diameter||300mm or 250mm|
|Rotating Speed||100~1000r/min, stepless; Or four speed 250r/min, 500r/min,
|Rotating Direction||Clockwise or Anticlockwise|
|Electromotor||DC brushless motor, 220V, 1.1kw|
|Sample Holding Quantity||6 pcs|
|Sample Holder Specification||Φ22mm, Φ30mm, Φ45mm (choose one)|
|Pressure Method||Single pneumatic pressure / Central pneumatic pressure|
|Single Pressure Force||0~8kg|
|Central Pressure Force||0~33kg|
|Rotating Speed of Grinding Head||30~120r/min, stepless|
|Electromotor of Grinding Head||DC brushless deceleration motor, 220V, 100W|